20.3.09

miranda july ou "são vidas", já dizia a outra

On action, I squeezed Carl's finger and he gripped mine. The urgency seemed obvious now, we both leaned forward and I held his bearded chin as we kissed quickly, not wanting to distract from the lead table. The feeling between us was mournful and desperate. We could not look away from each other, every inhalation was a question: Yes? Followed by: Yes. Falling and catching and falling and catching, we descended into a precarious and vivid place; I had always known it was there but had never guessed where. Carl's new sense of humor flourished in silence, he made subtly absurd gestures that surprised me into almost audible laughter. And I could not make a move without making love. Every time I shifted in my chair, lifted my fork, brushed my hair from my eyes, I seemed to be pushing through the motions as through honey, slowly and with all kinds of implications. I feared our breath was too loud. I seized his forearms, he took off his shoes, beneath the table, our feet pushed with an almost vocal eloquence. Dave cried, Cut, and then:

That's a wrap for our background, thank you, background actors!

Mon Plaisir, 
No one belongs here more than you
Miranda July

3 comentários:

aframboesa disse...

No dia há equilibristas sobre trapézios de trapos

Em mãos de pedra branca, acendendo as estrelas

Das abóbadas brancas dos poemas.



No dia a minha alma é uma árvore de estrelas

Atravessando o cristal nocturno, com um rosto

De armas extintas, com um rosto de pássaros geométricos

Em horizontes de órfãos loucos.



No dia há sangue palpitando no sol esquizofrénico,

Que anuncia a chegada dos canhões do mais doce suicídio.

[fernando botto semedo]


como escreveu a jovenzinha camila vardarac:
O fim se aproxima e o dia é apenas o prelúdio.

bisou *

Alice Turvo disse...

e as lições de natação na cozinha? :>

Bruno Ramalho disse...

só consegui ver este filme ontem. é tão bom! :D

A.'s shared items in Google Reader