12.7.09

645

want to tell you that i love you 'cause i really do . want to give you the answers if you ask me to . want to leave your door for the last time . want to leave the floor for the first time . leave the boys, leave the girls, leave it all behind . trust your dreams, your thoughts, it's a matter of time . run right, run left, just don't look back . take this trip as your first step . 'cause the tears that we waste only make us blow . why we keep in repeat this antony song . "forgive me, forgive me, forgive me, forgive me" . you know i need you there . you know why i tried to be simple . i tried a lie . everything is perfect from there . and you know i need you there . why don't we try ? . and break all the rules . forget the lies . everything's perfect from there . you know i need you there.

2 comentários:

joana disse...

não sei de onde veio mas lembrei-me
que isso parece uma versão muito desenvolvida do que dizia a nossa querida madonna



when you call my name it's like a little prayer / i'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there

Anônimo disse...

a madona é portento de grande sabedoria e fonte de inspiração para muito boa gente.


nowadays

A.'s shared items in Google Reader